Monday, April 28, 2008

Madonna, Come On!!!




I am thoroughly convinced that some of the veterans making music today are losing their minds. Maybe it has something to do with age. First Janet needs "discipline" like she hasn't been out of control long enough, and now Madonna teams with Justin Timberlake and Timbaland on one of the wackest so-called dance records I've ever heard. (Can someone tell me why they only have 4 minutes to save the world 'cause I really don't get the madness.)

Crotch open, something in your mouth, and more atrocious songs for the kiddies at 49. Madonna, come on already!!! I thought you were evolving so nicely with "Ray of Light" and "Confessions on a Dance Floor." Now you put out this? Why didn't you hire one of those great foreign producers like you have in recent years to give you a distinctive sound and not a Timbaland and Neptunes sound?

Madonna, come on!!!

3 comments:

  1. I remember in the 80's when I had Madonna posters all over my walls. But I agree, I don't really care to see her prancing around in the same skimpy outfits anymore. She's done that for long enough and it seems like it's time to do something a bit more mature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your comment about Modonna. By the way, I really likes her album ,' confessions on a dance floor'. I hopw she could make more of the albums like that artistic, not only commercial.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Leave Madonna alone! She's blessed to 1) still look that for her age after kids and 2) still have a fan base to buy what sounds like a take on Britney Spears' stuff. Yeah, I admit that single (4 minutes) she has out sounds so Brit, but the problem with that was her producer/other person singing the track with her, Justin T. He made some of Britney's stuff so of course Madonna's stuff winds up sounding like something you've heard before. As for the album cover... I don't think things like that should be allowed in public. Even though it may not be a step up from "Confessions on...", people still buy the music and she'll always be a star. Thank you LimeWire.

    ReplyDelete