Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Wait Was Worth It



Adriana Evans is a vocalist I have adored since her self-titled debut featuring the single "Seeing is Believing." So I was pleasantly surprised when I did an iTunes search and discovered she put out a new CD called "Walking With the Night." Adriana, I have been waiting for a follow-up CD to "El Camino," and this CD can be summed up in five words -- The Wait Was Worth It.

My favorite tracks? "Surrender" is the ultimate dance jam. Love the hook.

"Astral Projection." What can I say? I just love to hear her riff it throughout a song.

"El Sol." Loved the original ("In the Sun") on her first CD, but this one takes it up a notch and gives it a new flavor.

"Suddenly." Hmmm. Deep. A new take on the affair song?

Now only if you would tour the East Coast, in particular New York City, Ms. Evans, and I'd be straight.

Preview Adriana Evans' CDs on iTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment