Sunday, August 22, 2010

Ciara, What the Hell?!!!





Okay, I gave you some positivity with my independent soul artists, but now I've got to break it down a tad and talk about Ciara's "Ride" video. Now I may be a little late, but I just have to say, Ciara, what the hell?!!!

Just when I thought Beyonce's thick shaking ass was the ass the to see swirling around in a video, Ciara's teasing the viewer with her crotch, swirling and twirling her slim frame, and not leaving much to the imagination in that bathing suit thinly covered by the fur coat. Now here was a chick that I thought was the next Aaliyah. I was the loving the half-girly, half-tomboy image associated with the pretty face. Now as if it wasn't bad enough that "Fantasy Ride" was a a pop fiasco, it is clear that the "powers that be" in that silly corporate record industry have decided that Ciara needs to become the new freak toy of the industry. I mean, come on! Can the chick just dance and take us to the place where Janet left us?

Ciara, you don't need to grind so hard, baby! Some of us enjoy your smokin' choreography and like to leave something to the imagination. We already know you're a beautiful woman, but that grind was just plain ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment